How many of us are feeling this way? We dig ourselves out just in time for the next round of winter weather to come. Please remember key safety points when having to dig yourselves out to prevent injury:
- Give yourself a break
- Don't eat a big meal before or soon after shoveling
- Use a small shovel or a snow thrower
- Learn the heart attack warning signs and listen to your body
- Do not drink alcohol before or immediately after shoveling
- Be aware of the dangers of hypothermia
March 20 is the first day of spring and we are all hoping that we start seeing signs soon. Tenants (and staff) are ready to go outside and enjoy spring weather by going for walks, feeding the birds, gardening, or just going out to relax. Spring can’t get here soon enough!!!
Just a reminder: Our brunch is the last Friday of every month. This month it is March 29th from 10-11. Please make sure you RSVP if you are coming so we can be prepared with the quantity of food that needs to be made. This month we are requesting you to RSVP by Monday, March 25 at 563-928-7173. The cost is $5.00 per person. Thank you for everyone who has been able to join us and we look forward to seeing everyone in March.
Nicole Borrett BSN RN