Indoor visits are now being scheduled! Per regulatory guidance we are expected to have visits scheduled in advance and very much appreciate you working with us through this difficult time. Please give us 24-hour notice when scheduling as we don’t always see last minute sign ups. Visits can be scheduled by clicking the singupgenius link below or calling the facility at 563-928-6461. We recommend scheduling online to better see available dates and times.
These visits will be held weekly on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday from 9:30 am – 4:45 pm. Visits will be scheduled for 30 minutes, will be limited to 2 visitors at a time, and visitors must be 18 years or older. If the timeframes do not work for your schedule, please call and we will do our best to accommodate.
Upon arrival, please check in at the main entrance of the building. We will have the COVID check in process and guide you to the designated area.
• Check in at the main entrance for temperature and symptom questions regarding COVID.
• 2 visitors per resident
• We ask every visitor to wear a mask during your visit. Residents will be asked to wear mask as tolerated.
• Hand Sanitize before and after visit- we will have it available.
• Please be aware of the marked area where chairs are placed to stay 6 feet apart so we can continue to stay healthy and enjoy these visits.
• 30 minutes per visit to be courteous of other family visits.
We look forward to seeing you!!