- Full and Part-time Shifts Available
- Salary Range
- 18 - 21.25 per hour
Sign-On Bonus: up to $5,000!
- Health Insurance within 30 days of hire.
- Life Insurance.
- Paid Sick Time.
- Paid Vacation Time.
- As much as possible we will work with you to help you with your home-life balance.
- 3x12 hr shifts.
- Only 32 hours required to be full-time
- Holiday Pay is double if you are working.
- Weekend Rotation.
- Bonuses if you would like to pick up extra-shifts.
- Shift Differential.
- Sign-on Bonus if you work 20 or more hours per week.
We are a 56-bed facility between skilled care and long-term care located in the charming small town of Edgewood, Iowa. Our town is mostly known for the Rodeo Days! We are small but we are mighty and work together to achieve great things. Our census runs between 75 – 80%. We are locally owned by a group of people interested in provide the best care to our elderly population.
We do our best to make work fun by celebrating Nurses Week, C.N.A. Week and pretty much any holiday we can and when we are without a holiday, we come up with different ways to have a relaxed and healthy environment at work, such as celebrating anniversaries, having potlucks and other fun activities. We have an Employee Engagement Committee to help us plan parties and celebrate our staff and our residents!
We are administered by Healthcare of Iowa who has over 40 years of experience administering Skilled Nursing Facilities and Assisted Living and we have a full team ready to support us when we need.
We are fully staffed for C.N.As and have only one travel nurse at this time! We have an amazing team, and we are looking for the perfect addition to our team to become completely agency free!
We have a 5 star rating on Medicare Compare Website and our last Survey went GREAT! We are recipients of the bronze quality award by IHCA and we will be pursuing to renew our award and go up a step!
We are creating a culture that you want to be a part of and we can prove! We have very seasoned staff members. Currently, we have 18 staff members that have more than 10 years with us!
If you are compassionate, reliable and committed to improving our elderly population’s life, come work (and have fun) with us!
What you will do?
- Provide medical care to our Elderly Population within your scope of practice.
- Chart appropriately.
- Provide assistance to residents and their families.