- Full Time
Edgewood Convalescent Home
513 Bell St
edgewood, IA 52042, US
- More Information
Come work for the area's top-rated senior community, love the team you work with, be rewarded for the work you do, and open up opportunities for growing your career. We are interviewing LPNs/RNs/BSNs!
The duties for this position include:
- Follow established standards of nursing practice and implements facility policies and procedures
- Complete medication administration
- Complete detailed nursing assessments and documentation
- Interprets existing policies and procedures to Certified Nursing Assistants, residents, families, and physicians
- Supervises and evaluates all direct resident care and initiates, corrective action as necessary
- Obtains report from nurse he/she is relieving and records sufficient information for follow-up action if necessary
- Conducts residents rounds daily, reporting problems to Nursing Supervisor and initiating corrective action
- Identifies resident problems and emergency situations and responds appropriately within the quality of life policies
- Provides clinical supervision of Certified Nursing Assistants
- Higher starting wages ($2 hr differential for 2nd and 3rd shift)
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Matching 401K
- A free employee meal program
- Scholarship opportunities
Come join the great things happening at Edgewood Convalescent Home & Lincolnwood Assisted Living!
Unrestricted and current state of Iowa LPN/RN licensure.
For a complete job description or to ask questions call 563-928-6461