Part-time or Full-time Charge Nurse -Edgewood
Opportunity is knocking at your door! OPEN IT! Come work for the areas top rated senior community, love the team you work with, be rewarded for the work you do, and open up opportunities for growing your career. We are seeking both part-time and full-time 2nd shift LPN/RN's for our Charge Nurse position.
The duties for this position include:
- Follow established standards of nursing practice and implements facility policies and procedures
- Complete medication administration
- Complete detailed nursing assessments and documentation
- Interprets existing policies and procedures to Certified Nursing Assistants, residents, families, and physicians
- Supervises and evaluates all direct resident care and initiates, corrective action as necessary
- Obtains report from nurse he/she is relieving and records sufficient information for follow-up action if necessary
- Conducts residents rounds daily, reporting problems to Nursing Supervisor and initiating corrective action
- Identifies resident problems and emergency situations and responds appropriately within the quality of life policies
- Provides clinical supervision of Certified Nursing Assistants
- Higher starting wages ($2 hr differential for 2nd and 3rd shift)
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Free employee meal program
- Scholarship opportunities
Come join the great things happening at Edgewood Convalescent Home & Lincolnwood Assisted Living!
Unrestricted and current state of Iowa LPN/RN licensure.
For a complete job description or to ask questions contact email@example.com