- Full Time
Edgewood Convalescent Home
513 Bell St
Edgewood, IA, US
- More Information
Edgewood Convalescent Home is interviewing experienced Universal Workers! This role is an excellent opportunity to get experience in the nursing field and open up opportunity for career growth! Our amazing Universal Workers are assigned to residents by the registered nurse and perform services for that resident as necessary to serve their needs. A successful candidate is hard-working, has excellent communication skills, reliable, and is passionate about working with the elderly. Our residents rely on you and look forward to your companionship and helping hand.
- Performing personal care activities for residents.
- Assisting with ambulation, transfers and exercise.
- Report changes in the resident’s condition and needs to the registered nurse or Director.
- Complete the appropriate records to document cares given and pertinent observations.
- Respond and attend to residents’ request promptly.
- Communicate effectively with all members of the team, resident, and family members.
- Maintain a safe resident environment.
- Maintain resident confidentiality; treat residents and families with respect.
- Be fully knowledgeable of policies.
What YOU receive in return:
- Competitive wages
- Benefits package
- Paid time off
- Free meal program
- Amazing coworkers!
For a full job description or to ask questions call 563-928-6461